Contingency plan of the project:
“Improvement of the health services of the Cotahuasi health center”
It is considered the temporary relocation of a set of basic health services corresponding to the “COTAHUASI HEALTH CENTER CONTINGENCY PLAN” which are:
- Drywall system with gypsum and fiberboard panels type superboard: 3/8 “panels for internal partition walls, and fiber cement of 6mm on the outer sides of the exterior partition.
- Sanitary Wall: Drywall plate RH of 3/8 “and superboard plate of 6mm in wet areas.
- Sealing for tympanums: Standard 6 mm thick superboard plate.
- Drop-down tiles with aluminum profiles of 4mm superboard fibrocement type in environments, delivery room, interspersed in rigid corridor.
Floors and pavements:
- Polished concrete floors in corridors, external consulting rooms and other settings of the establishment.
- Non-slip ceramic floors exclusively in delivery room and emergency environments.
baseboards and thresholds:
- ceramic baseboards and thresholds in toilets.
- The delivery rooms will have a ceramic baseboard from floor to ceiling. The emergency topics will take a baseboard to a height of 1.80m from the finished floor.
- They will be counterplates of 4cm of thickness with MDF panels of 4mm, frame of national cedar wood or existing wood in the zone of the project.
- Aluminum doors and windows in emergencies and obstetric center.
- Doors with metal profiles and galvanized mesh woven in access doors, in a cistern, in a generator room and in the waste room.
- In windows and screens. With laminated glass of 6mm in windows and 8mm in screens, in areas where they will be expanded with drywall partition walls.
- In partitions, interior and exterior walls and ceilings, washable latex in all environments of the establishment and oleo matte paint in the rooms of delivery room and emergency topics.
- Self-adhesive safety signs, which will be subsequently implemented in the final project for the execution of the project
Consorcio Salud Cotahuasi
10% in consortium (Eralma – Obrasin consortium)